Back To Bad

Guest Lala

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jettcricket

Having gone thru it as well my heart goes out to you and your baby girl. Sending good wishes and prayers. :grouphug

Guest Shermanator

I am sorry- :(

Could it by any chance been triggered by the acupuncture? I tried acupuncture for my migraines, and rather than help, it kept triggering them. :(

My hugs and prayers are with you. :bighug

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

OH NO, praying for you and Lilah. I hate to hear this. Please keep us posted. Sending lots of white light and strength.

Guest JohnnyBell

You and your baby are still in my thoughts and prayers :hope .I'm so sorry you are going through this,I know the feeling.I'm going through the same thing here :( .I hate this too,hang in there.

Guest Flint

I'm so, so sorry to see this. You and Lilah are in my thoughts and prayers...I'm sure you'll know the right thing to do for your sweetie.

Lilah has gone to the bridge. She was 9 years and 2 months today. I love my sweet fuzzy girl so much, I couldn't let her be in such pain. My heart is absolutely broken so I will post later in remembrance. Thank you for all of the prayers and thoughts.

~Alicia

:cry1 Oh no...I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Lilah :grouphug:f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

I am so sorry Alicia. Lilah was such loveable cute fuzzy girlie! :heart

:grouphug

CollageSnap

<p>Finn, Wink, Birdie, Snap and SmokeyJG Quicknfast 7/25/99-5/16/08, JG Quickwink 7/25/99-9/22/13, Iruska SweetDuv 7/19/03-11/9/16, Delbar 6/11/11 and Catahoula Smokey