Thoughts And Prayers For Cassie Pls

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now seeing this! Wow, Cassie girl! What the heck! Enough of that, young lady! Get better and come home to keep your mom from sliding off the planet, 'kay?

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest gapeach1

Keeping Cassie in our thoughts and prayers, and sending healing white light that she will mend quickly and her surgery will be a quick success. We are very sorry to hear of her unexpected accident. Please keep us posted on her progress.

GAPeach1

Guest Machbragal

Adding my thoughts and prayers for a full recovery. I just got through dealing with a cat with a broken leg -- I know it's so stressful. I am relieved, though, to hear it's just a break and there isn't any other scary problems with the bone. Please keep us updated if you can

Cassie honey, how on earth? -- Heather sending prayers and big hugs your way.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Many healing thoughts and best wishes coming Cassie's way from Spain...

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Sending lots of pain fighting, infection preventing and bone mending thoughts and prayers for Cassie.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

The X-rays fooled us all, 4 vets and myself.

It was indeed Bone cancer that caused the leg to break. Me and Kevin drove over to LA to say goodbye to Cassie around noon today.

She is now with her twin Weenie also greeting her at the bridge is Dave, Willow, Momma and Rudy who all shared in her life.

Cassie has gone to the bridge. :( Heather will post in Remembrance when she is able. Let's keep her and her family in our prayers. :grouphug :grouphug

13e23e2a.jpg

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest Machbragal
I was so afraid of this :cry1

This is how I remember them

CW.jpg

Oh, that photo is priceless. I'm so sad.