Macdaddy Is Back...but With Sad News

macdaddy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Macdaddy... it's really good to see you back on GT but I'm so sorry about Charm... she was a charmer! I'm so glad I got to meet her (and you & Mac) last year at GIG.

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry about your loss of Charm. It's always hard to lose a cherished friend. May your memories bring peace to your aching heart.

Run free, sweet Charm.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest how888

Glad you are back and I am so sorry about the sad news. Godspeed Charm, may all your beautiful memories comfort you at this sad time. Just remember though Charm is just a rainbow away..

Guest GiJenn51

I'm so sorry to hear about Charm. Know that she is met with many of our bridge babies though. She will be well taken care of over there.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Run and play with the angels, little girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• 1 month later...

I only got to see Charm and Mac a couple of times, but NEVER has a greyhound had a more wonderful (if short) life with her adopters. Bohemain Charm- a wonderful dog, with wonderful people.

Hugs to you and Lynn and Mac. I'm glad you came back to GT, I wasn't sure if you would.

Guest onlymrsp

When one has the kindred soul of a grey as their spirit guide, no harm will come their way and many moons of wisdom will come threw the meetings that come along the path because of them. Live well Bill, Lynn & Mac knowing that this beginning will show itself in due time. Charm & Mac are in my thoughts always and I will never forget our times during our Meet & Greets. Rest assured that there is a grey in search of you as we speak and time will tell..................

f_yellow:f_whitef_yellow:f_whitef_yellow:f_white

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug I'm so sorry for your loss.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I'm so sorry. She was lucky to have you.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest Snowy8

Welcome back....but I am so sorry for your loss. How terrible! At least you were with her & she appreciated that so much.

:f_pink:f_white:gh_lay:f_white:f_pink

I don't know how I missed this thread. Oh, my. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Charm was one of the most beautiful hounds I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire