Miss Olivia-'goin First Class'

Guest BleusysMom

Guest BleusysMom

My Dear Sweet Determined Little Spitfire Greyhound Girlie, Miss Olivia, a Retired Brood Mama, was gently helped on her new journey to the Rainbow Bridge today. She left in my arms, and hearing sweet Loving Words whispered to her....and Her Big Brother Wendell watching and Loving Her....

God Speed, Sweetheart....I will watch the Night Skies for the Star Dust twinkling from your four Healthy Legs and Toes! Have Fun!!! Till We Meet again, Baby Girl.....

Damn Cancer....less than 2 weeks ago I found a 'lump' on her left front leg, last Monday X-rays confirmed a tumor---AND---a hairline fracture within the tumor (I learned about the fracture in a phone conversation with her vet, last night, and it was decided what course of action should be taken.) Radiology History says that the fracture would become a painful 'Break' within a very short time period-with no reason for the final Break.... I could Not let my Baby Girl have a Horrible Broken Leg, possibly waiting for me to return home, and then finding a vet, while she waited in severe pain.

Good Night Sweetheart.......Racing name "Goin First Class"....and Miss Olivia IS FIRST CLASS...All the Way

andi, owned by Wendell the Grey, Figlet the cat, and Bleu Man & Miss Olivia the Spirit Hounds, Angel Tess-the Angel Guardian of all She Loved......and the many other Spirit Babes living forever in my Heart

Edited by BleusysMom

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andi, my heart aches for you. I'm so sorry your time with the amazing Miss Olivia was so limited. :( I know she will be held in your loving heart forever. Godspeed, precious girlie... :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm sorry, Andi. Sending you warmest hugs and watching the sky here for those twinkles.

Godspeed, beloved girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

:( I am so sorry. My heart and prayers are with you. Oh Angel Olivia...run free...have fun at the Bridge...and I also will watch for stardust. Please kiss my Angels for me. Godspeed beautiful girl. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.