My Beautiful Pammy Bear

Guest deanna

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heartfelt sympathy. I just hope you know she is just a rainbow away. Until we all meet n greet one more time, Godpeed Pammy. Send those signs sweet gentle one. :f_pink

Guest whatahound

I am so sorry, your pictures as of late where wonderful. She looked so happy and loved. I know the sadness, but hopefully it will soon turn to smiles everytime you think of her.

Godspeed sweet girl..... :gh_run

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Guest LuvXRacers

:f_red I am so sorry. Your signature picture says it all. You two loved each other very much.

Godspeed Pammy. Send your Mommy comforting thoughts, she needs them.

Deanna, my prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Edited by LuvXRacers

I guess I have been purposely ignoring Pammy's threads because I have been scared for the worst. I saw your siggy today and I realized I was rude due to some extreme emotionality I have been facing this week. Anyway, none of that means anyhing to you but I want to express my condolences and know that I am very greytful that you and Justin gave her such wonderful senior years!!!!

Pammy is the winner here.....run free and long and find every single gopher at the bridge, sweetie girl with the sweetest smile!!!!!!

Edited by GreytHurleyDawg

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

I'm so sorry you lost your sweet Pammy.

Your siggy picture says it all---how you loved each other!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oh D, I am so sorry. Pammy went to the bridge knowing she was loved and always will be :grouphug

See you later sweet Pammy Bear.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest ohgreyt

I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like she had a very peaceful passing, which hopefully helps a little.....I can't imagine what you are going through!

Guest TuxedoHound

So sorry to hear about Pammy but so glad you were willing to open your home to her towards the end of her life. She deserved such a peaceful passing and how wonderful you could be there for her. f_yellow

Guest Kipsmom

Deanna, I'm SO sorry I missed this when it happened and weren't here for you. :grouphug Pammy was such a special girl and I always looked for when you talked about her. I'm so sorry she's gone but she will never be gone. f_yellow

• 1 month later...