My Beautiful Pammy Bear

Guest deanna

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farewell sweet Pammy. You are loved and missed by so many.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest IrskasMom

Ohhhh Deanna...... my Heart hurts with you .I am so sorry about

the Loss of your beautiful Pammy Bear . Only time will ease the

Pain . Hugs to you :grouphug:f_pink:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug:f_pink

Edited by IrskasMom

I'm so sorry......

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Sweet, sweet Pammy Bear, how your mommy will miss you so. :( You had a wonderful last few days with your family and being such a good family they gave you the most important gift of all, freedom from pain and now you are whole again.

Have fun at the bridge sweety know that you will see your family again one day.....until then keep watch over them, they're hearts are breaking right now but in time it will get easier.

Run like the wind pretty girl, run........... :gh_run:angelwings:angel:gh_run:grouphug

Praying for all the missing greys!

Big hugs Deanna. She was a beautful girl and well loved.

Godspeed Pammy...

I am so sorry. She will always be in your heart.

Make yourself familiar with the angels, and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you.

St. Francis de Salles

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest PhillyPups

Deanna and Justin,

I knew this thread was coming, but it still hit me hard, and I am thinking it must be hitting you both hard too. As I opened this thread, my white faced brindle boy came up and just rested his head on my arm, knowing I needed it.

You 2 were so wonderful to Pammy, and she knew it, that is why she was so proud in the yard, it was HER world and her home and her family.

Run with the angels Pammy, I know The Divine Ms. SugarBear met you at the bridge, and took your paw in hers and guided you over to the goldengreys table, with Lady Sophia, Pretty and the rest of the goldengirls to share a marshmallow or two, and watch down on us.

She will give you a sign, we just have to be receptive.

You gave Pammy the two greytest gifts anyone ever could, a loving home and the gift of letting her go with dignity and grace.

:bighug:bighug