My Beautiful Pammy Bear

Guest deanna

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for your loss. I could tell from your pictures of Pammy that you gave her a wonderful home. :grouphug:f_white

Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

Run free, sweet girl. All who you have touched along the way are truely blessed. Deanna, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. :(

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest Ladyluther

Thank you Deann for allowing her to die peacefully in her favorit place and knowing that she was loved. It's the best last gift you could have ever done.

Deanna, I'm so sorry. You gave her a wonderful home and she knew she was loved. :grouphug :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Damn! I really hate this disease!!!!

Deanna, I am so sorry that you have lost your beautiful Pammy girl. Your pictures always showed that she was full of life and that is how you will remember her. Tears for you and your family in Virginia. :grouphug

:f_white:f_white:f_white:f_white:f_white:f_white:f_white:f_white

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Im so sorry Deanna :grouphug :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest LeahSimon

I am so sorry for your loss. You gave her a wonderful home and she knew how loved she was and still is. You did the hardest, but most loving thing for her. Please find comfort in all of the good memories you have of your Pammy Bear.

I am so sorry for your familys loss. Pammy was a special girl who had a wonderfull end to her time here. i am sure she is smiling down on u and your family

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Guest IndyTwister

Deanna, I'm so sorry... I know how hard it is and that nothing anyone can say can make it better right now. Pammy was very lucky to have such a wonderful and loving family as her forever home.... I'm sure she's smiling down on you all from the bridge now...