My Beautiful Pammy Bear

Guest deanna

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart goes out to you. :brokenheart Your beautiful girl is now free of pain, discovering fields of clover and brilliant sunbeams and new friends who will race with her on the wind. Send your momma a sign that all is well, little one. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Giselle

I'm so sorry, Deanna. Pammy was truly a blessing for us all. Her passing sounded all too beautiful, and I hope you will be comforted in knowing that you gave the best life any pup could ever ask for. She really was an angel, and so are you. :heart Run free, Pammy.

Guest FullMetalFrank

I am very sorry to hear about Pam. I so admire you for taking her in and showing her such love. She was a very beautiful girl and will be missed by all.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Oh, Deanna......I'm so sorry :grouphug . I know how special Pammy was to you and Justin. And you were special to her.....giving that beautiful, senior girlie a loving home in her final years.....she couldn't have asked for more.

I'll be thinking of you and Justin.......

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Sending warm thoughts and hugs to your family. The photo you shared of Pammy in your OP is lovely--what a beautiful, wise, peaceful, kissable face. :grouphug

:f_pink

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Oh Deanna! I am so sorry for your loss. She was such a beautiful girl! Thank you for opening you heart and home to a senior hound! She was a lucky girl to have such a wonderful family who loved her soo much!

Run free sweet Pammy!

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org