This Morning I Lost My Best Friend

Guest spookychick13

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So deeply sorry for your loss... It sounds like he had a wonderful, long life right up until the very end. I'm sure he's munching grass and frolicking over the rainbow bridge.

Take care.

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

Guest TheStylishHound

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's never easy to deal with whether expected or sudden but remember the love and all the good times you shared.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest OreoandNeba

Oh, he's beautiful!! When I was working at a public stable, all of us who worked in the barn had one very favorite horse. The poor thing had been mistreated in his former life before coming to the stable to be a trail horse. I was privalidged to ride him one day. He coliced one afternoon, and not too long after I had left for the night (the owner of the stable was there waiting for the vet), I knew that he had passed as my heart fell down to my feet and I started weeping. When I got there the next morning, his body was laying on the side of the barn (on the ground) waiting to be buried. The whole barn suffered a loss that day. None of us were up to full potential that day.