Losing Reggie

Guest dchickster

Guest dchickster

My tri-pod, Reggie, 10 1/2 years young, crossed the bridge on Sunday, 8/21/05. He had a tough life, 3 homes,post-8589-1124811940_thumb.jpg before finding his permanent house 3 years ago. He was loved by all, and showed everyone that a handicap shouldn't slow one down. He will be missed by all, especially Sapphire.

Chick,

I'm heartbroken to hear your news about Reggie. :( What a very sweet boy he was, and he had such a big heart. I'm so very sorry for your loss. :grouphug Godspeed, precious Reggie... :heart

Jeanne

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

So sorry for your greyt loss. Reggie is smiling down upon you, thanking you for the time you had together. He is running free now.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Godspeed Reggie.

:f_red:f_red:f_red

Hugs,

Carla

Guest guinness_the_greyt

I am so sorry!!! Godspeed Reggie!!!! :grouphug

Boy that hound seems familar... Did he go to Solvang last year for the gathering? Because he looks so much like this WONDERFUL tripod that I fell in love with...

Your Reggie was a beautiful boy! :wub:

I am so sorry for you loss. Reggie is running on all four legs with our Angels...My deepest sympathy. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.