Run Free Dear Fable, Run Free....

Guest PixieKiss403

Guest PixieKiss403

An unfortunate accident happened today with a sweet boy that was going to his forever home this coming Monday. It was a horrible, freak tragedy that took his life and has devastated many of us who knew him and were waiting for him at his forever home. Please say a prayer for the foster mom, for the adoptive family and especially for Fable that he find his way over the rainbow bridge and run free with those who have gone before.....

Many tears here tonight...... :crying

:gh_run

Godspeed Fable! Run free and find your special couch at the Bridge.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Godspeed Dear Fable...A bright new star in the heavens...Prayers and blessings to his people on earth....run with the wind precious boy. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:f_red

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest auntiesara

How heartbreaking. I'm sure Fable knew that his new family had picked him out and that made him feel happy. My condolences to all who loved him.

Sara