Greyless...

Guest seniorhoundlover

Guest seniorhoundlover

Last night Biscuit lost his battle with his ever weakening hindquarters and

this morning he went peacefully to the bridge. I think my heart has gone with him.

He was so reluctant to give his love to us, and after about six months, he finally

did. He learned to lean into us, seek kisses on his forehead, lay on the couch out

by us instead of hiding in the bedroom, and goose me every morning as I got ready

for work. Biscuit was a dear, dear soul and we loved him so much.

February would have been his fifteenth birthday. He'll have to celebrate with the angels. Run free 'til we meet again...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. Run free sweet Biscuit once again and forever young and healthy. Be sure to send your family a Rainbow after settling in at the Bridge. :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Greymom

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Biscuit. You gave him a lifetime of love and kindness. You have wonderful memories, and you will see him again.

Run free sweet Biscuit, and you will have many of our other Bridge Angels to play with. :f_white

I'm so sorry :grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

{{{{{{{{{{Jodee}}}}}}}}}}

Godspeed, Biscuit.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest PhillyPups

Sitting here with tears streaming down my face thinking of your deep loss and the incredible intense pain that goes with it. Prayers for you and Biscuit.