Greyless...

Guest seniorhoundlover

I am so sorry. Hugs to you and your family. God speed Biscuit! :grouphug:f_white:gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very sorry for the loss of your beloved Biscuit. :( May you always feel him near and dear to you in your heart where love lives on. :beatheart Run with the angels, sweet boy...

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest MomOf4Brindles

It does break your heart when you lose one, but at least you know that Biscuit is at the Rainbow Bridge pain free and running with all our other beloved Angel hounds. Please accept my deepest sympathy.

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry for the loss pf Buiscuit. He's playing with Rosie who also just missed her 15th birthday party. Just wait and he will send you a beautiful sign that he's okay!

Sara

I am so very sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Jodee I am so sorry to hear about Biscuit. (for some reason I still think of him as Bullet). I'm sure he is forever greytful for the short time he had with you, and knows that you love him very much. He couldn't have found a better home to live out his last (almost) two years.

I'm sure he's up there playing with all of our greyt bridge angels.

Godspeed, Bullet

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

I'm so sorry :( ... you gave him something wonderful, though...a very loving home... be comforted in knowing that he is completely free of pain and running like he was meant to now. :f_white

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

I'm so sorry for your loss. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

There are no words in the world that could ever take that pain away.:sad1

I know what you're going through and just the thought of it brings tears to my eyes. I am so very sorry for your loss, I know it doesn't help but you should know there's many here thinking of you in this hard time.

A BIG HUG FROM :heart CLARA, :paw SYLVESTER AND :paw NICKE!!!!

Guest seniorhoundlover

Thank you all for your words of condolence and support. This is the first time I've really questioned DH and my calling to help the old ones of all breeds. Each loss is hard as we say good-bye to a special soul who found love and peace at the end. But, somehow, this guy has really taken it out of me. Perhaps it is just the loss of two in such a short time, or the holiday blues, or that he was so very sweet and special, but I am having a hard time being ready to do this again. Thank heaven we have taken in two more recently (non-grey seniors) to occupy my heart and hands. It is going to have to be awhile before we take the next special grey - this wound is going to take some time to heal. With thankful appreciation,

Jodee