My Mom Has Gone Home

Guest GlamourGrey

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest argolola

God bless you and your family as you go through this difficult time. Praise God, your Mom was a Christian and is in Heaven right now. She is experiencing nothing but joy. I bet my son and daughter were there to greet her.

Sending big hugs. We're here for you.

Mandy, I'm so very sorry for you loss. We're all here for you, draw on our strength to get you through this. Hugs to you and your family.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest auntiesara

Mandy. I'm so sorry for the loss of Mom. Thinking of how brave she was to blink and that she knew you at the end briught tears to my eyes. As others have said you will feel relief that she is no longer suffering and we know she is in a BETTER place. Right now I think you're in shock and will be busy notifying distant family and carrying out her last wishes. I think the pain gets worse after the ceremony(if she chose to have one) is over and you try to go back to everyday life. The closest ones I have lost were Grandparents and a Father-in-law, but I'm always here if you need me along with all your GT friends. Again I'm so sorry.

Sara

Guest HHDesigns

Mandy -- I'm so sorry about your momma, but glad she is in Heaven and that you have the peace of Jesus to get you through. Love you and you will be in my prayers. :f_white

I am so sorry. You are at peace because you know your Mom is at peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. f_yellow:f_whitef_yellow

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg