My Mom Has Gone Home

Guest GlamourGrey

Guest GlamourGrey

This morning at 12:02 AM, my Mom passed away. She had the nurses call my sister and I at work today, because she wanted to talk to us before they put her under and put her on the ventilator. We didn't make it in time, they had already sedated her and put her on the ventilator when we got there. We were able to go in and talk to her, and she would move her eyelids and her arms but that was it.

I have such a calm sense right now, even though I am crying, because I know she is with the Lord in Heaven. Please keep my family in your prayers. It just doesn't seem real.....last weekend she was doing so well.

I love you Mom, please watch over us and Cameran. I love you!!!! :beatheart:weep

post-4787-1099175204.jpg

Edited by GlamourGrey

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Mandy, there are no words to tell you how very very sorry I am to hear about your mother. She sounded like a truly remarkable woman and I am sure she will look out for you and your family from above. You have my sincerest condolences and I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphugf_yellow:f_white:f_pink:grouphug

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Mandy please know that those of us at MSGAO are with you in prayers & thoughts.

I am so so sorry. She is okay now, she's alright.

Draw on that strength source I told you about yesterday...God is getting you through this...since you said you have a sense of Peace about you...then your strength is there.

Call me if you need anything. I will be at the adoption kennel today.

Guest shadesofgrey

All of our thoughts and prayers are with you, your mother, and your family. She is in heaven...free of any pain or illness. The comfort in knowing that will carry you through.

Oh I am so sorry. My prayers...my deepest sympathy to you and your family. Know that all of us at GT are thinking of you and we are here for you. I wish that there was something I could say or do to ease your pain. Please take good care of "you"....This evening I will light a candle at church for your Mom.

:f_pink:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so sorry for your loss. From your earlier posts, I know your mother was a woman of determination and courage. May you and your family draw on her strength to help you through your sorrow.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss :f_pink

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Greymom

I am in tears right now. I am so sorry for your loss of your mom. I recently lost my brother and losing a beloved family member is one of the worst things you can go through. Try to remember that she is at peace right now.

I am sending many prayers and hugs to help you and your family through this difficult time. We're all here for you. Try to take good care of yourself.

:f_white:bighug:hope

I am so sorry. God bless you and your family. :f_pink

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. You are in my thoughts & prayers.

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image