My Mom Has Gone Home

Guest GlamourGrey

Guest Joe_N_Mists_Mom

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you are going through. She is with the Angles looking down on you. I feel we will all be together again in a much more peaceful place.

Hugs,

Tina

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. My deepest sympathy to you.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Mandy,my deepest sympathy to you and your family.I read about your mom when you posted a while back and I thought what an inspiration she is.I'm sure she is watching over you by all the little talks you shared with her in the hospital.She instilled some beautiful thoughts in all of us through your stories of her.God Bless You. :f_red:f_red:f_red Your greytalk family is here for you at all hours, day or night.

I'm so sorry sweetie :grouphug I don't know what to say other than I am here for you!!! :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug I'll say an extra prayer for your family tonight!!

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest CannonsMom

i just saw this....i am sitting here at work, and the tears are rolling down. i followed your moms story all the way thru....

i am so sorry for you loss. i can only imaging how very difficult it must be to lose your mom. she was so young.

my heart goes out to you and your family

Guest sherpays

Mandy, I found out first today from Teddy. My heart is so heavy for you. I lost my wonderful mother 4 years ago, and like your mother, she was also a teacher. Not a single day goes by without me feeling her presence with and within me. God bless you.

I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

Guest Broodmama

Mandy, words seem so inadequate. I lost my mother when I was 15 due to a horrible illness. My thoughts are with you and your family. I wish there was something I go do or say to make you feel better.