Peek-a-boo Bandit

Guest Ferrevergrey

Guest Ferrevergrey

My sweet Boo, I love you so. Your sweet spirit will never be forgotten. From neglected after thought to treasured companion you became, and filled my heart and life with joy. You taught me of love, and now of loss, and what life is really about. My arms aches to hold you again, my eyes beg to see you dance and laugh, and I can almost see you dancing across the bridge where you will never be in pain again.

You taught me of the joy of rescuing ferrets, you where my first ferret rescue after all. The pain and the tears that we've been through together where all worth it for the joy that you brought.

Run free my sweet boy, never again will you be sick, no more vets or shots or pain. You're free to run and romp as you once did and never to know neglect again.

I'll wait to the day when we're together again, never again to depart, then we will snuggle and rejoice once again and cross over the bridge together.

Take care Boo!!! I'll miss you my sweet little Booey Boy.

Boo_ball2.jpg

beddybyeboo1.jpg

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry for your loss. Be free at the bridge, Boo, until you are reunited with your mom.

Edited by argolola

I'm so very sorry, Lydia!! :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm sorry for your loss :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy. Run free sweet Boo. f_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Lydia, I'm so sorry you've lost your Boo Boy...run free, sweet Boo :f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest auntiesara

oh Lydia

I'm so sorry for the loss of Boo. He's playing with little friends at the Bridge and waiting to be reunited with you.

Sara

Guest bona60

What you did Lydia was write a lovely poem. Make sure you keep a copy. I'm very sorry you lost Boo. I know very little about ferrets but I've been seeing more and more of them locally. I'm glad you were able to make it home in time. I know you would and that had to be comforting to Boo. No person or pet should die alone. What's the distance between Willard and Twin Falls?

Lydia, I'm so sorry for your loss. f_yellow

Jayme with Pippi (the scaredy-beagle)
In the memories of all of my Bridge-babies I'd like to remind people to choose adoption--and that it's not just dogs and cats that are available!

Lydia,

First off {{big, warm hugs}}.

I've asked my Bridgekids, Nicky & Penny to watch over Boo, to take him into our family and never let him be lonely while he watches over you and waits to be reunited with you.

Our 3 ferrets are happy dancing and running through big green fields together, where there are Ferretone lakes and all the plastic bags they could ever want. There are more socks than they'll know what to do with, soft warm beds where they'll cuddle up together for naps. That's how I see Rainbow Bridge for our ferrets. They'll never know sickness or abuse there, they'll feel the warmth of our love coming to them from the warm rays of the sun that shines on their whole and healthy bodies again.

Lydia, it was Boo's time. You were there to hold him and tell him how deeply he is loved. He knows that. You were the BEST mom to him and I know he's forever grateful to you. I hope when you think of Boo you think of how I see Rainbow Bridge and it gives you comfort. When I feel lonely for Nicky or Sassy I imagine it just like that and it makes me smile.

PM me if you need me. {{Hugs}}

Edited by Diane FG

Diane

4463Fudgie_and_Goods_draft_2_sharpened_small.jpg

Fudgie 2/27/96 - 8/14/05 and Goods 2/27/96 - 3/12/08 ~~Together again~~

My sympathy. :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest Am_04

I'm so sorry to here about Boo! I know you had a roller-coaster with him and you did everything you could for him. You gave him a great iife and now he is happy and pain free once again.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Edited by Am_04

Lydia, I'm sorry Boo had to leave.

Sleep well, handsome little man.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.