Peek-a-boo Bandit

Guest Ferrevergrey

Guest Annie

Lydia, I am so sorry for your loss. :f_red

I've taken care of a few ferrets at the SPCA, they were awesome little creatures!

Bless you Boo, have fun exploring with your new friends Nicky and Penny! Be sure to send your mom a little sign. Let her know how happy and well you are at the Bridge! :angelwings

Edited by Annie

Guest shirl

Oh im sorry to hear about little Boo :cry1 you looked after him and loved him for the time you had him and he knew he was so loved :candle

:f_white

I lost my little loft ferret a month ago too she just was never in 100% fitness, she had been running around my mothers garden and loft for a few months before we trapped her but we gave her about 6 months of good food, love and attention too I called her Lydia The Loft Ferret

Guest Ferrevergrey
Oh im sorry to hear about little Boo :cry1 you looked after him and loved him for the time you had him and he knew he was so loved :candle

:f_white

I lost my little loft ferret a month ago too she just was never in 100% fitness, she had been running around my mothers garden and loft for a few months before we trapped her but we gave her about 6 months of good food, love and attention too I called her Lydia The Loft Ferret

Aww, I'm honored to have a little one that shared my name! Please read my post in Off Topic, I feel so bad for not coming on here sooner and telling you all what really happened. I wrote these right before heading to the vet and was really just telling you what was GOING to happen, but it hadn't actually happened yet. I knew I wouldn't want to be on for a few days and would need a break and wanted to let you know ahead of time that Boo had crossed, but he hasn't. The post in Off Topic explains everything....

To awnser your question Bona, I'm not sure the millage, but it takes 2 1/2-3 hours to get to Twin from Willard.