Sabot, The Blue Greyhound

Guest AugenJ

Guest AugenJ

We picked up this shy boy from Colorado when he was less than two years old. He was so beautiful with amber eyes, grey fur, and a white patch on his chest. Afraid of everything, he slowly adjusted to us and his new home. He'd get me to go out at night in the back yard where he'd catch balls on the bounce after being thrown high in the air. We did everything we could when the seizures first started. Off to the vet, he was given phenobarbitol in gradually increasing doses as his seizures became more frequent and violent over several months. We returned home one evening to find him frozen, his brain damaged from a lack of oxygen from non-stop seizures. We had him put down and I buried him in the hard desert soil just outside of Las Vegas. Sabot, we only knew you 11 months but in that time you stole our hearts. We'll see you on the other side someday and I'll bring that ball you loved so much.

post-15-1090357815.jpg

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry for the sudden loss of Sabot.I'm sure he's playing with Rosie at the Bridge and they're waiting to be reunited with us.

Sara

Guest argolola

He was so beautiful. God bless you and yours during this difficult time. May happy memories of your sweet Sabot sustain you.

I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy. Run free sweetheart. :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow:gh_run

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.