Sabot, The Blue Greyhound

Guest AugenJ

Guest turtlewomyn

What a beautiful boy, I am so sorry about your loss. Your photo makes me laugh because our Pearl is afraid of everything too and she gets that look on her face.

I am sure having the seizures was very scary and horrible for him, and at least you can be thankful he is no longer suffering.

Guest DeVon

What a beautiful boy he was. He was so very blessed to have had you in his life. May God hold your aching hearts in his hands. Godspeed, sweet Sabot.

I'm so very sorry for your loss of this unique grey friend! He was a beauty!

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Guest DogGone

Always hold dear the time you had together. You were both lucky to have found each other and shared a special bond. I am so sorry for your loss - he will be waiting for you at the bridge.

Sabot, you were so loved, may you run free of pain sweet boy. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PhillyPups

I am so sorry for your loss. Sabot looks so like my Zeus, and your description of his personality is so similar, thank DoG I have not had a seizure yet. Run Free Dear Sabot!!

:f_red

post-15-1091914894.jpg