Happy Birthday, Iberia...

Guest FullMetalFrank

Guest FullMetalFrank

My dear boy, today you would have been 9 years old. You would have watched the fireworks with us, feasted on BBQ, and celebrated like always. I am missing you, my friend. I know you are probably playing right now with all the angels who are there with you, but take a moment and think of me, and know that I love you. Always.

Happy Birthday, my angel...

Love, Mom

Guest auntiesara

Yes I'm sure he's playing at the bridge but he knows he WILL be reunited with his family. Happy Birthday, darling Iberia. I remember his story as if it were yesterday....

Sara

:f_pink

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Happy Birthday, Iberia! Hope there was a Burpdog cake at the bridge just for you. :):grouphug

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Happy Birthday Sweet Iberia... :grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest lisa73

Happy Belated Bridge Birthday Sweet Iberia. You may be gone but never forgotten. Play nice with the bridge kids angel :angelwings:beatheart

Happy Number 9 Iberia. You are missed and Loved very much!!!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest pleasantsarg

Happy Birthday Iberia! I hope you are having a wonderful time across the bridge. There are a lot of people here who are thinking of you :) on your special day.

I'm sorry I'm late.

I hope your bridge birthday was a good one Iberia. I'm sure it was and that you looked down and wagged your tail when you saw your Mummy.

:dogcookie

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!