My Newest Angel - Rocky

Guest grey4life

Guest grey4life

It is with great sorrow and sadness that I post about the loss of my sweet boy, Rocky. He just turned 10 yrs old in April and had several health problems that had gotten increasingly worse. His pain was no longer manageable and his spirit was diminishing; therefore we made the difficult decision to help him to the bridge on Monday afternoon.

Rocky touched my heart and soul like no other animal I've ever known and he will forever be in my heart. I miss his smiling face and sweet, soft roo! He was the most affectionate hound I've ever encountered and Rocky's mission in life was to make everyone happy! He never met a stranger and loved everyyone. Everytime I walk into a room I expect to see his happy face...

I only wish he could have had more time with us. Rocky came to us in January of 2003 after his owner of 6+ years was incarcerated. He had been left (with his housemate) for 3 weeks and was only checked on every few days. My dear friend, Cathys01, went to get he and his housemate and it was love at first sight for me! I stayed as FAR AWAY from him as I could for the first 3 months and then "I had to take him to the vet." As you can imagine the rest is history!

We love you Rocky Roo!!! Run free with all the others that have passed before you and be pain-free and young once again.

post-15-1088050079.jpg

I'm sorry you had to lose such a special boy so soon.

Godspeed, handsome lad.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Annie

Oh what a beautiful boy. Thank God he found you.

I am very sorry for your loss... :grouphug

Run with the wind Rocky Roo, you are dearly loved. :angelwings:gh_run:angelwings

I am so sorry. Run free sweet Rocky. :grouphug:f_red:f_whitef_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest CleosMomma

I am so sorry Julie... there are no words just hugs. Your hart hound is free from all his pain and whole again. Take care.

Evelyn

edited for spelling...

Edited by CleosMomma

Guest harthounds

Oh Julie - I am so so sorry. Lots and lots of love from the Hart family!

:grouphug

Bye Rocky Rocky Roo...run free at the bridge sweet boy...

:gh_runner

I'm so sorry. We will miss our sweet, soft friend Rocky Roo.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss :cry1:f_pink

Night night Rocky :dogcookie

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Julie, I'm sooo sorry. I know how much love you gave Rocky so he could have a better life. You nursed him through his illnesses when others may have given up, or not even tried. He knew and felt loved.

Hugs to you. Run with the angels, Rocky. :angelwings

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

I'm so very sorry for your loss. What a beautiful boy he was. Run free, Rocky. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.