My Newest Angel - Rocky

Guest grey4life

Guest Advocatus Diaboli

In that picture, you and Rocky look like puzzle pieces locked together. Talk about a hound that fits into his home, seems pretty clear that he was meant to find his way to you. I'm very sorry for your loss, Godspeed Rocky.

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry for the loss of your handsome boy. May your happy memories sustain you and may you find peace in knowing that he was loved. God bless all who knew Rocky.

Oh, Julie, I am so very sorry. I know you have a hole in your heart left by losing this special boy.

Please know we share your sorrow and also know that he is up there waiting for you when the time is right...

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Guest Snowy8

Julie I'm so sorry for your loss. Just know how much he loved you unconditionally & you did everything in your power to help him & give him a good life. His last days I'm sure were happy just being with you & knowing YOU loved him with all your heart. You loved him with everything w/in you. He was your passion & he is still a part of you. Don't you forget that. Its funny...I lost Sadie-Grey 5 yrs ago...I still can hear her walk through the house even though I have 7 greyhounds in the house right now. I still feel her presents next to me. They never leave us.

We're all here for you too. God Be With You and He will comfort you.... :f_red:gh_lay

Edited by snowy8

This boy was so special. When I picked him up all I wanted to do was bring him home with me. I tried fostering Rocky, but his kidneys were failing and my husband didn't have the patience with Rocky that Julie and Dale have had over the last 18 months.

They accommodated him and took care of him and never once blamed him for his incontinence, they just took care of it and moved on. They even developed a system for Rocky so that he wouldn't be "embarrassed" by his condition. Rocky was always treated like a gentleman.

Rocky couldn't have asked for a better, more loving home. And, as I told Julie, Rocky left his paw print on the hearts of every person that ever met him. I will never forget him.

Cathy, Van & Monita (and angels Kimmie and Dagger)

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry for the loss of Rocky. At least he knew love and kindness in his last months. I truly believe we WILL see them again.

Sara