I Know This Is For Pets...

Guest BBD

rest in peace Kattaryna Breaux - you will be sorely missed.

She was an incredible photographer - her work will live on in both her images, and in all the lives of the models and people that she touched along the way.

I know that she is without pain now and is finally free of the suffering from the last few months. I'll still miss her dearly.

She went with me last year to New Orleans with the girls - this is the best picture of her....

post-15-1087822844.jpg

Guest trevdog

I'm so sorry, Dawn. She looks like a beautiful person many of us would have wanted to know too. Was this the friend you posted about ? f_yellow

Guest turtlewomyn

There is no reason we can't remember our human friends on this forum too.

I am sorry for your loss. It is so tragic when people die so young.

Keep all the good things about her in your thoughts.

I'm so very sorry you have lost such a dear friend. You were a wonderful friend to her as well. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

thank you everyone... yes, this was my friend that was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer - it just all went way too quickly.

Oh and Trevdog...I'm Barbie aka Bumper's Barbie (Dawn is Momma dog... ;) )

We are all remembering her in an online support community that we made for her - it's fun to hear all the memories that everyone has of her...

I posted to that journal as well - warning - there may be nudity, as that was her preferred clothing choice for models that she photographed...but, truly there are some wonderful words as well from people around the world...

*I regret that I have had to remove Barbie's journal due to the questionable (for a greyhound board) content. It's a wonderful tribute to Kattaryna. If you wish for a link to the journal, please contact Barbie, via PM. *

Thank you, Jan

Edited by Jan

Guest trevdog
Oh and Trevdog...I'm Barbie aka Bumper's Barbie (Dawn is Momma dog... ;) )

Oops sorry...... I got confused....

:f_pink She will be missed.

I'm sorry for your loss :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend. It is always so hard to say farewell. Know that she is at peace. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Snowy8

Barbie, you are so sweet to post your friend's picture on here for all of us to share with you. Don't feel ashamed that this is "for pets"...you'd be so surprised at how much love & support I felt from ALL OF YA'LL...when 4blackgreys posted my mom's passing on Greytalk. It meant so much to me...all of ya'll don't know me from Adam, but you all put your paws around me & made me feel so good.

We are blessed to have each other...and we need to continue to support each other in good times & bad. You felt like you could share this with us & I for one, am glad you did.

I think it would be nice if you could print these postings off & give them to your friends family to let them know that she touched our hearts all over the world.

God Bless YOU & Kattaryna Breaux

Hilda :f_red:gh_lay

Edited by snowy8

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. We lost Charlie's father to the same illness a few years ago. I noticed how happy she looked in the New Orleans photo.

Sara

I am so sorry Barbie.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****