Tribute To Bryn

Guest nancyd

Two weeks ago today, my sweet greyhound boy went to the bridge. It's hard to beleive he's gone - he was part of our family since February, 1992, when he was not quite three years old. As soon as he walked into the house, he ran to the corner of the dining room and made that 'his' special place until the spring of 2002, when he refused to do the stairs and moved downstairs to the computer room.

He was grudgingly accepted by Tristan, our basset boy, who was the same age and was the alpha dog. Brynny was always a gentle soul, and he helped us celebrate birthdays, holidays, our son's wedding, the birth of our grandson and the loss of our beloved Tristan. He happily accepted Miss Emily, our little basset girl, and allowed her to become the boss, and was a perfect gentleman for the 11 1/2 years he was here.

He will always be loved and sadly missed. Rest in peace, my beautiful boy, until we meet at the bridge.

20031193954639382301321.jpg20031195462610401121793.jpg

Nancy

So very sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful boy. I had a Bryn once, too, the sweetest, best behaved Yellow Lab. Perhaps they'll meet on the other side of the bridge. My sincerest condolences. :grouphug:f_white

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Run free sweet boy...look down on your family with love until you meet again. I am so sorry for your loss. :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Godspeed sweet Bryn. I'm sure he's looking down on your family & smiling thinking of all the wonderful memories you created together.

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

Bryn was blessed to share your home for his long retirement, and you were so blessed to be the recipient of his love and many lessons he had to share. May your memories of your precious boy bring you comfort. :bighug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Thank you for posting pictures of your handsome fellow.

Hugs to you and your family.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry for your loss, but what a lovely tribute you wrote for him. What a wonderful gift to have him for so many years - what a wonderful forever home you gave to him. Run free, Bryn...

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest PrestosJeff

We're so very sorry for your loss. I hope your many happy memories of Bryn will be a comfort to you and your family--sounds like he was a very sweet dog. Bryn was very lucky to be a part of your family.

:f_white

I'm so very sorry.... :f_white

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

My sympathy to you. I hope I'm lucky enough to have my boy for as long as you had yours.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16