Portable steps?

A local Greyhound friend’s senior Grey is struggling to get into their car.

Any recommendations on steps to help him?    

We’ve seen the ones you can make out of styrofoam, but they’re not easy to transport.

Any suggestions?   Helpful if they’re available up here in OhCanada ;)

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

We got these off amazon as our SUV is too high for the boys to jump.  They work well and Angus is great with them and Zeke uses them but is, well, Zeke.  Enough said lol. 

PetRuna Extra Wide Dog Car Ramp for Large Dogs, Portable Aluminum Foldable Pet Ramp with Non-Slip Surface, Lightweight Dog Stairs for Cars SUV, High B

image.png.eb4354915282a3848b069f13be06a5e2.png

Edited by dante2zoe

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

We had a set of steps similar to these that collapsed on our boy Fuzzy.  His leg got stuck and he was handing by his leg.  It was just awful.  Be careful with this kind of stairs.  We eventually used a ramp to get into the truck.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

How about a ramp? I even found the OhCanada link for you! https://a.co/d/14pum48

Full disclosure: We bought this for Sweep in her last months and she wanted no part of it, so we ended up returning it. It seemed well constructed, however, and wasn't too heavy.

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Thanks... I'll pass in the info/link along.  And keep in mind there may be danger with those folding steps.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

Thanks…I think they’re now going with a ramp.  

‘Snagle Paw’ has one on Amazon that looks promising.