Greyhound boots

This company has been great to work with and has a great selection: dogbooties

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

1 hour ago, FiveRoooooers said:

This company has been great to work with and has a great selection: dogbooties

I’ve had these boots for years and they’re wonderful.  So simple, yet I’ve never had them fall off…. although they they might if the snow was super deep. 
It’s nice to see they come in a variety of bright colours now.  Black was the only option when we got ours. 

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

If you're just looking for foot protection for contact allergies, these are great

PAWZ Boots

They come in lots of different sizes and are available at most pet stores if you don't want to wait for Amazon.  Easy and quick to put on and you can use them a few times before having to change them out for new.  Not super protection from heat and cold though.

The Hunney Boots referenced above were specially designed for sighthound feet, and they do work well, but you have to measure *very* carefully (and even get help from their customer service at times).  They also take a long time to ship as they come from Australia.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

• 1 month later...

@Greyhound05 - I have a pair of Hunnyboots that didn't fit my boy (I swear we measured 3 times and they're too small). If you're gal needs mediums, I'd be happy to offer them to you! We tried shipping them back to get a replacement but it was so insanely expensive to ship them back we decided we would rather try to offer them to another grey family.

Big Red - V3 Summer Boot × 1
Medium - 2 Shoes

• 4 weeks later...

I just got these from Amazon for my Greyt, he seems to be prone to getting cuts on his pads or feet.  I'm using one now for a cut to keep it clean & he can't lick it.  I ordered the medium.

Bark Brite New Lightweight Neoprene Paw Protector Dog Boots Designed for Comfort and Breathability in 5 Sizes