Victoria Peak Dog Beds

jlostrich

I had this same issue this summer when Lila finally destroyed the cover to her beloved Victoria Peak bed. I could find no way to contact them, they seem to be well and truly out of business.

I ordered a memory foam bed from here https://www.dogbed4less.com/products/replacement-external-cover-7-sizes-in-5-colors which Lila would not have anything to do with. But I was able to stuff the innards of the Victoria Peak bed into the denim cover. It is not as sturdy as Victoria Peak's but it worked. I topped it up with some new fluff and it was almost as good a new.

Good luck!

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

I have 3 Victoria Peak beds and they are about 9 years old. They were the best made beds! I have one spare cover and wish I had found out Jack was closing shop and could have ordered more covers.Jack was in his late 70"s, his girlfriend had passed away suddenly and it was more than he could handle so he closed shop. It was a shame that he couldn't have passed the business on to someone. Great beds.

I'm so sorry to hear about Jack's girlfriend. That's so sad. He's the nicest man, and was wonderful to do business with.

I looked up DogBeds4Less. That would be the perfect solution if my beds weren't round.

Elaine at www.elainespetpillows makes fabulous beds. I have a couple, plus one of my Victoria Peak beds is filled with her foam, so that bed should last a very long time. Her beds are also rectangles. I'll take Greyaholic's advice, and see if I can find someone to make a cover for these beds, and I'll contact Royal Tail coats.

Im so glad you found a solution! Victoria peak beds are still the absolute favorites here, too. I agree that Jack was the nicest man. Our late whistlers win. Was the Victoria peak model ... some of you probably remember the ads they ran in cg magazine :).

Edited by teri_d

Victoria Peak dog beds were all we used here when we had our group. We had nine beds at one time! Now that we are down to only one greyhound, I only need two beds. I still have two large round VP bed covers (the 48" round). They are in good condition. If anyone can use them, please let me know and I can send them to you. I know how great these beds are so I'm willing to pass on these covers to others.

• 1 month later...

I think I reached out to Victoria Peak several years ago (2015) to find out what type of material is used. At the time I needed to replace fill in some beds and wasn't really in the market for the whole kit and caboodle. Anyway I started hunting around for "Siliconized Polyester Loose Fiber" and found a couple places online. It still is holding up great, and doesn't absorb odors easily. I added it to my Costco beds and slumberball (also no longer available). So if your fill gives up and you need to replace that, try looking for this stuff.

• 2 months later...