Mountain Hounds Countdown By Millie

Maddiesmom

Hi ebby body. MiLlie heer. It is that time of yeer again. Countdown is beginning wright know!!! So arez you ready???? :bounce8

There are 88 moore sleeps til Mountain Hounds. :ghplaybow:balloonparty So let youze hooman know that and youze has knot been befour, you needs to come. We have sooooo much fun.

Be on the lookout as I will post again in the countdown. Mommy has been busy on the compooter sending letters to manys people on behalf of us houndies. :gh_run2

Wubs MiLlie (Maddie's little sissy)

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

:bounce8 :bounce8 :bounce8

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

We will be there, gotta get my registration in! :ghplaybow

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Lynda's down at SandyPaws this weekend. ;)

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• 2 weeks later...

MiLlie hear. 78 more sleeps til Mountain Hounds.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Registered! :bounce2

tiny hada siggy.png

Registered and Ready! :ghplaybow

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo Ebberbody. Itz me MiLlie with an update on the countdown. Anyone know how many moore sleeps til Mountain Houndz?

Give up? OK. Ther are 65 moore sleeps til Mountain Houndz. Has ebberbody started saving there pennies :2c four vending? If knot, you need to start. I is so excited :bounce8 I can't wait. :ghplaybow

MiLlie

Woot woot! :bounce2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody. It's me MiLlie. I am here to update you on the countdown . There are 52 more sleeps til Mountain Hounds.

we are thinking of attending this year! our first time. any pointers??

*** The hotel is all booked up** unless there is a cancellation... looks like maybe next year...

Edited by tammystroops

In loving Memory of: 

Chip, Wendell, Tessa, Moose, Moody, Noble Storm, Thunder, Gracie, Duke

Let the organizer, Lynda Montgomery, gfncgreyhound@yahoo.com know that you'd like to know if there's a cancellation.

This went out in the event email today:

Travelodge Inn & Suites 218 Sky Mountain Road Gatlinburg, TN 37738

1.1 miles to event venue; Pet fee $25 per night, 2 dog max; Code = Mountain Hounds

River Terrace Resort 240 River Road Gatlinburg TN 37738

1.1 miles to event venue; Pet fee $270.00 with $100 refundable

LaQuinta 2510 Parkway Pigeon Forge, TN 37863

9.5 miles to event venue; No Pet Fee - 2 pet max

Red Roof Inn 2826 Parkway Pigeon Forge, TN 37863

9.1 miles to event venue; No Pet Fee

tiny hada siggy.png

We're back!!!!!! It's been 10 years since we have been down to Mountain Hounds. :wow Unfortunately, there is no room at the inn, so I will be calling everyday to check for a cancellation. I really don't want to go to the Travelodge.

Everyday-4.jpg

We're back!!!!!! It's been 10 years since we have been down to Mountain Hounds. :wow Unfortunately, there is no room at the inn, so I will be calling everyday to check for a cancellation. I really don't want to go to the Travelodge.

Reach out to the organizer, Lynda Montgomery, via the MH Facebook page. She may know when there have been cancellations.

tiny hada siggy.png

I did have to cancel our room this week. We had a room with a nice location for walking the dogs. Good proximity to the staircase and excellent view of the parking lot. :nod

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest goofydog2

Looking for a roommate! My roomie of the last several years won't be attending this year.

My room is on the 3rd floor which is the lobby level so no stairs or elevator to deal with. Get Em was terrified of the 'box of death' so when I was able to book on the 3rd floor it was a Godsend! Now it's the same room every year.

Since Morrie has become a grumpy old man he will be staying at camp, so I'll be dogless.

Just let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ebby body. Its me, MiLlie

Does any body have a guess as too how many sleeps are left til Mountain Hounds. :cheers Gives up.??

Ok, I wills tells youz. There are 32 more til the BIG Day. Are youz saving those pennies for vending? I ams.

Later. :ghplaybow

MilLlie (Maddies little sissy)

Yep! :bounce2

Hey! Mah Secrit Santa! :ghplaybow

Guest goofydog2

Thank you little Miss MiLlie for keeping us informed. Can't wait to see you again this year :kiss2

For the first time I will be dogless (Morrie will be at camp) so I'm going to need some loves!

Also still looking for a roomie as my usual peep won't be making the trip this year. Give a shout if you're looking. I have several Gters that will vouch for my sanity! Promise that I don't grump, snarl, snap or bite...