Indoor Walking

If you have a Home Depot or Lowe's nearby, check their dog policy. Most are dog friendly but final discretion on the dog rule is up to the store manager.

Not sure if Rural King has stores that far north, but they are also very welcoming and big enough to get a decent walk in.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

A Tractor Supply nearby? They are pretty pet friendly.

We've never been turned away at a Lowe's, Home Depot, Staples, Office Depot, and dozens of other stores.

Any place without food for sale is always a possibility.

Never hurts to walk in. Worst thing they will do is ask you to leave.

I used Home Depot for my terrier during the last snow storm. They say dogs aren't allowed but no one stopped us and most employees just looked at her and awwed over the small dog in a sweater :lol

My local Michaels also has a no dog policy but I asked the manager and she said she loves dogs so as long as they're well behaved and won't pee on stuff she won't kick them out.

I've also seen dogs in my local Target and Walmart, but I doubt they were supposed to be in there.

Mom of bridge babies Regis and Dusty.

Wrote a book about shelter dogs!

I sell things on Etsy!

Petco? Petsmart? If you "shop" every aisle its an entertaining outing. Home Depot has also been a great venue.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Petco? Petsmart? If you "shop" every aisle its an entertaining outing.

Jet used to go to the stuffie aisle and grab a toy and then fling it, often times to the next aisle over. If there were people around, they loved it!

Kiska went to the petstores last weekend to meet people and dogs and he decided to grab a stuffie off the shelf and then hop up on the shelf and curl up with the rest of the stuffies while he squeaked on the one he snagged :lol

Jet used to go to the stuffie aisle and grab a toy and then fling it, often times to the next aisle over. If there were people around, they loved it!

Kiska went to the petstores last weekend to meet people and dogs and he decided to grab a stuffie off the shelf and then hop up on the shelf and curl up with the rest of the stuffies while he squeaked on the one he snagged :lol

Oh please post the photo of that :lol Kiska :wub:

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Hobby Lobby also lets you bring pets in. I've been in a few of those antique mall type places that you can bring your dog, some of them are HUGE!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg