Hello Hello From Central Canada :d

I've posted a bit already, but I've not introduced myself! Shame on me, LOL! I'm new to greyhounds but not to sighthounds. I grew up with whippets and currently have a whippet/Italian Greyhound cross as a service dog :) I'm currently researching breeds to be used as a Service dog when my current girl passes, and it looks as if my next dog may be a Greyhound. I am so excited! I've already found a slew of great information. Thank you everyone :D

Beware of dog? Forget the dog - BEWARE OF CAT! No wait. The budgie is a killer, too.

35618219502_5f27c04249_s.jpgAaerro by Vampiric Conure, on Flickr

Rainbow Bridge - Aaerro march 2018

Welcome from lovely Kitchener, ON, road construction capital of the world! Your dog is a real cutie.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Welcome from Edmonton! The group I work with here, Northern Sky Greyhound Association, has a branch out in Winnipeg.

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!

Welcome from Waterloo in sw ON

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Welcome from Edmonton! The group I work with here, Northern Sky Greyhound Association, has a branch out in Winnipeg.

Cool! That's where I plan on adopting my future dog from :D There was a booth at the local Pet Show and of course I **HAD** to pet the big male that was there.

Beware of dog? Forget the dog - BEWARE OF CAT! No wait. The budgie is a killer, too.

35618219502_5f27c04249_s.jpgAaerro by Vampiric Conure, on Flickr

Rainbow Bridge - Aaerro march 2018

Hi from Florida.

My friend here has a full size grey as her medical companion/service dog... he is getting up in years and soon to retire from being her service dog and she just adopted another exracer for him to help train her new one. So far with the transition the training has almost been entirely done by her original grey. These dogs still amaze me after being owned by them for 15+ years.

One of my Italian can pass for whippet. She is full Italian with papers and is 27lbs. She looks similar to your cutie...

Welcome to the group.