Hangin' Out At The Gym

Is there anywhere near that has a hydrotherapy (I hope that's the right word!) facility for pets? Just enough water to support his body, but not like a deep pool, to take some of the strain off?

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Ry is in the Romper again today until 12. Might be the last time I'll be taking him for a while.

http://www.dogtopia....owvale/webcams/

It took him days to recover after last week - which in regular terms was completely uneventful, as all of his trips have been.

Edited by XTRAWLD

Proudly owned by:
10 year old "Ryder" CR Redman Gotcha May 2010
12.5 year old Angel "Kasey" Goodbye Kasey Gotcha July 2005-Aug 1, 2015

Sweet boy. :beatheart Looks like he's playing Follow the Leader again. That's a lot of time upright for a greyhound!

53827132849_248d9686fd_o.jpg

Rachel with Doolin Doodle Dooooo, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our gorgeous, gutsy girlhounds
 Sweep and Willa:heart

That dish caused Ryder grief today lol. The handler said he stood off camera most of the time to get away from it. Ha! Also some little one in there had the highest pitch bark she had ever heard and Ryder didn't like that much either!

I gave him a muscle relaxant when we got home. I can see from my camera he's out like a light right now. Hopefully he'll stand ok today!

Proudly owned by:

• 2 months later...

Mister Ryder is in for a full day today for the first time! You'll find him in the Toybox with a bunch of little dogs.....the bigger dogs have way too much energy. He's also in there with his favourite handler, but it's the first time he's been in this room in particular.

http://www.dogtopia....owvale/webcams/

Edited by XTRAWLD

Proudly owned by:

Neat! I just looked and there was a fawn greyhound there!

He might look fawn cuz of all his grey's and lightening hair, but deep down inside he's a red :) Glad the link worked for you. I can never seem to get it to work on my computer, but can on my tablet just fine!

Proudly owned by:

Yeah, they go away for a couple hours. Back now! Ry is still standing but I can see he's kinda tired....he's not playing follow the leader as much. Hopefully he'll sleep well tonight, he just laid down on the cot!

Proudly owned by:

• 2 months later...

Ryder is a really good boy

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross