Moderators

Guest Kirsten

• 2 years later...
Guest EMcElfresh

Yes yes - you guys are all amazing. This is one place I know is well kept (unlike totally unmonitered places like CL forums) - and is a wealth of support and information..thanks for all you do!

• 3 months later...
Guest greymom1997

I agree with everyone here, but for me the Amber Alert thread is pure genius.... I am so happy to know there is a place I can go to for help if my boys are ever lost. I came here as a result of being involved in the Pharo search. The way people all across the country (and world for that matter) can come together to help find these missing greys is astounding.... I am so happy that most of the recent lost greys have been found (mostly because the searchers were able to coordinate and act as a result of GT), but sad that Pharo isn't among them....

Thank you Jeff and mods... you are providing a service to the public and we humbly thank you...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest greybookends

I enjoyed reading this post. Very interesting. I appreciate all the moderators working so hard here. It is a pleasure being here. By the way, what is a "troll"?

Trolls are individuals intentionally asking sensitive questions in order to get a fight started.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Stacy

I have a problem.....I can't seem to register. When I tried it said that both of my email addresses had been banned. I hadn't even heard of this forum before like two weeks ago, and I can't imagine that anyone would have used both of my email addresses and been banned. Can anyone help me with this problem. The address I would like to use is dsriddle_13@hotmail.com.

Do you have a paid email account? Most "free" email accounts are not accepted.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest Stacy

hmmm....let me see if I can find it....thanks for the tip

Guest sriddle13

Done...thank you for the help.

hmmm....let me see if I can find it....thanks for the tip

• 1 month later...
Guest Jess

It's sad to see that free email addresses have been banned because of some mean people. Makes it so people like me, who don't have a paid email address, not be able to sign up and enjoy the community. Oh well, guess I'll keep lurking and enjoy other people's posts. lol