Do You Ever Dream Of Your Bridge Angels?

Guest Yankeegreyhound

Guest Yankeegreyhound

I had a very vivid dream with Sara in it last night. I miss her so much. I probably had that dream because Grapehounds NY is coming up. Grapehounds 2013 was Sara's last couple days of life. She left me the day we came back. I've been looking at pictures from last year and trying to motivate myself to go this year but I just don't know if I can.

In my dream, we were at my parents house. Which is funny because Sara was never actually in their house. Maybe she was sending me a sign that she's still mad at Grandma for never being invited in. LOL.

Guest greytone

I don't think its odd. I had a dream about my Freddie awhile ago. I lost him in July of 2013 and I still miss him.

Guest herbsofmine

I dream of my bridge angels all the time. I find it very comforting! My last angel, Herbie, was 13 when he died. I had him for eight years. I dream about him so vividly, I wake up and think he is still with me. I'm glad your Sara has come back to visit!

I had one dream of Topaz when I lost her. That was it.

I had many dreams of Brindle. In all those dreams I never remembered she was gone until the last one. Then I hugged her and told her I missed her. Never dreamt of her again.

And I SO wish I would dream about my other 4 Bridge Kids, Pearl, Diamond, Onyx and Crystal, as I miss them terribly. Especially my Pearl. I need a hug from Pearl and a smile from Onyx. :(

I remember dreaming of our GS, Friskey as I was not there when she passed. She died during surgery at our vet. Our collie definitely came back to visit in dreams more than once. I dream of Idol frequently, as I still grieve from her sudden passing. It is almost two years.

Make yourself familiar with the angels, and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you.

St. Francis de Sales.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

In my dream, we were at my parents house. Which is funny because Sara was never actually in their house. Maybe she was sending me a sign that she's still mad at Grandma for never being invited in. LOL

Or maybe she's sending you a message that she's inside now -- not at your parents' house, but somewhere else important. :)

I dreamt once of my first greys, Eve and Baz. It was very comforting.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

I've dreamed of many of my angel dogs and cats, and it is always very comforting. They are often quiet, normal, funny little stories, and I feel as if we're together again. I really love those dreams, and wish I could always remember them, but sadly, they fade pretty quickly. I do feel lucky, though, that I have them.

Christine, I know how you feel about going to Grapehounds. We lost our Nick about 5 days after we came back from Grapehounds in 2005. He went downhill (Addison's and cardiomyopathy) so bewilderingly fast (3 days after we got back), and I couldn't help but associate that last trip with his decline and loss. And we had to put Winnie to sleep the day before we left for Dewey in 2006. That was excruciating. And I cried a lot that trip, partly because everyone was so understanding and sad as well. Many hugs and tears---I guess I needed that. But over time, my feelings have changed and mellowed. I somehow feel close to them at Dewey and Grapehounds because those were such happy times, and they loved being there and being with us so much.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Maybe Sara is saying that now she can go into grandma's and anywhere else she darn well pleases!

Yes, I've had several dreams of Spencer since he left in March 2013, and I always enjoy them! Once when I was feeling poorly, I imagined that I was stretched out beside him with my arm draped over his side. Not only did it relax me enough to sleep, but he was in my dream too. Bonus!

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Strange you posted this, I dreamed of our angel Jack last night. I miss my beautiful boy who was taken from so young.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest budsmom

I don't but I really wish I did. I don't dream about them nor have I ever gotten a sign from any of them. I am so envious of people who do, it would really mean a lot to me to hear from my bridge kids.

Guest greyhound_bug

I have had "visits" from our bridge angels in the past but not for awhile. It always comforts me. I think its them letting me know that they are okay. Sullivan once visited in a dream and I swear I felt him lay on the bed next to me while I was dreaming. Miss my bridge kids so much :(