Re Introduction And A Big Hi To Those That Remember Me

Guest shirley

Guest shirley

Well hi to everyone, its been about 3 years approx since I have been on GT. A lot has happened in that time. I still have Cassie who will be 9 this year and I have Rex who is her nephew. My girls were 6 and 2 when I joined this site they are now 16 and 12 OMG if that isn't scary lol. I look forward to reading your posts and looking at all the wonderful photos. Cheers from Shirley Down Under

Good to see you back!

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:wave Welcome back! Let's see some pictures of those teenagers! :D

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Shirley! I'm just recently back to GT myself. I don't have a grey anymore - none since Sunscreen Man died in 2010. But I finally got a computer that lets me come back! Good to see you again! Tami

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome back Shirley. I'm not on here as much as I used to be, but I try and check in periodically. I was thinking about the "old chat room gang" recently and you were one of the players I was remembering. :)

CollageSnap

<p>Finn, Wink, Birdie, Snap and SmokeyJG Quicknfast 7/25/99-5/16/08, JG Quickwink 7/25/99-9/22/13, Iruska SweetDuv 7/19/03-11/9/16, Delbar 6/11/11 and Catahoula Smokey

Hi Shirley!! I didn't realize you'd been gone from GT that long!! Welcome back!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge