Wound Up Hound

Guest Jacks_Human

Guest Jacks_Human

Jack has been incredibly wound up today. He's usually my lazy cuddle monster, but today he has been full of manic energy. About 3 hours ago, when I got home, he was very bouncy, so I took him to the park, and he did lots of zoomies, and then went to the park gate to ask to go home (per usual).

Then we got home (it's raining by this time, so no more outdoor play), and he did zoomies around the flat, played with his toys, gave me an epic facebath, played tug with me, then did things like leaping into the bed and burrowing into the blankets.

It's about three hours later, and he's only now settling down. Tthis is after he mutilated his Squeaky Gnome toy (which he had previously ignored-- and he NEVER destroys his toys, and in fact has only ever chewed up one other item) AND attempted to mark one of the chairs (!)

Any ideas what might have caused this? (No caffeinated things in the house!)

Mine was quite spunky yesterday morning. She decided she wanted to go for a run instead of a walk. I was happy to oblige. Except then she decided it was time for a potty break and instantly came to a dead stop.

It's the fall crazies here. All of mine are like that so my house is in chaos with all the dogs playing and running through it.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee