Greetings From North Florida

Guest Aberiah

Guest Aberiah

Hello! I'm Abby aka Aberiah and I've recently adopted my first greyhound, Duron General. I am SOOO in love with him and I now I wish I could have more! Here he is!

402303_3897173701019_795797021_n.jpg

Guest Aberiah

OMG , he is soooo Handsome :beatheart :beatheart :beatheart :beatheart :beatheart :beatheart :beatheart

Thank you! I think so too. :)

Love his ears!! What a sweetheart! Welcome from a fellow Floridian!

Thanks! I've been feeling all alone with my greyhound so far. I'm in Jacksonville and I don't think I have ever seen a grey anywhere other than at the track. I would love for him to be able to play with some greys sometimes but I don't know how to find them. :(

Guest ScottandTara

Hiya and Welcome to GT .... I'm in Jacksonville and there are a few people on here with greyhounds... I know here shortly they will be having a Greyhound as Pets Day at the Track and its always a nice place to meet a lot of greys from around here....

Guest ManyBlessings

Hi! Welcome! I'm new here and am going through the process of adopting our first grey. It is hard to wait. Your boy is beautiful! Congratulations!

Welcome Abby. Duron General is adorable.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Greetings from Gainesville, FL to a fellow north Floridian!

Your new baby is gorgeous! Congratulations!!

:yay

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France