We Got What Appears To Be A Bladder Infection..woohoo

greg1229

Well, when it rains it pours don't it. :lol

This past Saturday, I finally got a chance to take Tessa for a real walk and not just let her run in the backyard. We stopped to leave some pee-mail. It was very reddish-brown. So off to the vet today and Tessa was kind enough to pop a squat in the waiting room. :lol The techs got their sample alright. The vet got the dip-stick test and without sending the sample out for a full lab panel he feels Tessa is with a UTI and/or bladder infection. Got a script for Augmentin and it's amazing the price difference from place to place.

It's true what they say about Costco pharmacy, they are the spot to go to. For 20 500mg tablets it's just over $20. Fry's pharmacy wants around $40 and Walgreens wants almost $60. So it does pay to shop around.

If this doesn't clear up Tessa in about 5 days we go back and get another sample and send out for a more thorough work up. I think she will be fine, she still has her energy, appetite, and is drinking like normal. She still wants to get in the front seat and help me drive :lol

newsig1127ab_zps4af4600d.jpg
Isis, Always in my Heart Bijou, My Sweetest Angel

What a good girl! Wanna a sample??? Here ya go! Hope she feels better riteawayquik! :kiss2

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead