Ekko, July 4 1997-June 28Th 2012

CaliforniaGreys

Happy birthday Ekko. Every burst of fireworks that I see in the sky tonight will make me think of you.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claudia, I am so sorry for your loss. I too loved the Ekko stories and was hoping we would get to meet her at a playdate someday. She was obviously one of a kind and will be greatly missed.

finalsiggy.jpg

Guest HoustonGreys
:brokenheart It is hard for me to imagine your home without that fun girl. I am so thankful I met her last fall. I was disappointed that she was PERFECT while I was there, I had hoped to see some of her mischief first hand. The first picture is my very favorite of Ekko and I have it saved to my computer and look at it often. Ekko was so blessed to have you as her Mom, Claudia, and she only took wonderful memories to the Bridge with her.

Echo and Misty were my first two favorites here on GT. I can just imagine the havoc being wreaked at The Bridge - nothing is safe and yet everything is just where it should be for her to snatch. We will miss you Ekko, but will smile at all the mischief makers who can only hope to rival your imaginative antics. Gentle hugs to you, Claudia. Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion - and remembering Ekko will always make me laugh.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest ss556

Sweet, sweet Ekko. So sad. I broke my heart when I first found out of her passing. A legacy indeed! So special, now a special Angel. We will all miss Miss Ekko. Run free girl - keep them in line at the bridge. xoxo