Rocky Aka Rockstar Aka Rockasaurus Rex

Guest badderh

Guest badderh

Hello GreyTalk!

I would like to introduce our 1st super duper special greyhound Rocky! Rocky came to us from a rescue group who picked him up in Indiana. He didn't get to experience the racetrack life for too long because in his debut as a racer he fell and injured his leg as he left the starting gates. So... I guess he's a bit clumsy, but I'd say its a good match cause I've had some pretty embarrassing debuts as well and I regularly fall on my face, so I can understand what he went through.

He just turned 2 years old and lucky him, we were able to adopt him a day after his birthday! and almost a full year after he left the track :) so he got to go to the pet store and pick out LOTS of toys to celebrate both of these events. When he's not sleeping he's playing and when he's not playing he's eating and even when he eats its a race to see how quickly he can get back to either playing or sleeping ( sounds like a pretty good start to a new life to me!). He doesn't like it when his humans leave him alone, but that's OK, if I was given lots of belly rubs, got to play everyday, had people who for a moment forgot they had a dog and accidently left Swiss steak on the floor and I got to eat it, I wouldn't want them to ever leave my side either! He is our Rockstar, our Rockasaurus Rex, and a pretty awesome pup. So we are really excited (if you couldn't tell) to introduce you to Rocky! :D

efJLbl.jpg

v5pC6l.jpg

oErWMl.jpg

NrXYkl.jpg

p8oVrl.jpg

vAT5cl.jpg

oEPB1l.jpg

iI0eWl.jpg

OMG - the gawgussness! Ahem. Welcome home Rocky! :confetti

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Must be something about the name that you rarely see them upright.... :flip

Welcome from Rocket in illinoize, aka Rocky, Rockaroo, Rocketman, RockyDude, Rocky Mon, RockerDude, ..........etc....

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Welcome to GT! Your pup is beautiful!!!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.