Prince Is At The Bridge. A Special Non-Greyhound

Guest shanesmom

Guest budsmom

I'm so sorry. I'm sure that with the bond they had, though, that Prince will never really be far from your mom. I hope that she can find comfort in her wonderful memories.

Guest patgam

Oh Ingrid....I am so so sorry. Prince was a sweet beautiful dog.

Please give your mom a hug from me. She is a very special woman. :grouphug

:f_red Run free sweet Prince....Elton is waiting to play!

Hugs to you also as you help your mom and yourself through this difficult time. :grouphug

Pat G

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful boy Prince was! And what a special connection he had with your Mom. I wish you both peace & comfort. Godspeed Prince! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Ingrid, what an uplifting and heartbreaking story all at once. I am so sorry Prince is gone. I was raised with German Shepherds, and think they are the most marvelous breed. My condolences to your mom, I can only imagine the hole in her heart right now. :f_white

Condolences to you and your Mom.

We lost our beautiful GSD last summer. They are wonderful dogs.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

What a wonderful story. I am so sorry your mom had to lose such a beautiful soul at such a young age...she must be devastated.

Run free with the other Angels at the Bridge, Prince. You are a very special boy...

Rio aka El Rio (Dec. 4/07) - Home May 16, 2010
Tiana aka CTW Tyra Time (June 7/07 to December 9, 2016) - home July 1, 2010, we miss you terribly, Sweet Girl :weep

Willy aka Starz Predator (Oct. 15/06) - home Aug. 29, 2010
and littermates Merlin aka CTW Excalibur & Mirage aka CTW Mirage (Jan. 1/08) - home Dec. 5, 2010
& June 3, 2012
missing Beagle-Chihuahua, Kasie Lynn (March 15/95-Sept. 13/10)

Oh Prince. My eyes are all leaky now. GSDs are so very special, it sounds like Prince was no exception. Godspeed.

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)