Hello All!

Guest ashphobiax

Guest ashphobiax

hello!

I am Ashley and very new to the greyhound world! on 11/23/11 I adopted my first greyhound his name is WW Sugar Glider, but we just call him Glider :) a 3 year old happy boy who retired from the track in the end of september hes a wonderful happy boy who has already stole my heart :)

wwsugarglider3.jpg

wwsugarglider2.jpg

wwsugarglider1.jpg

Hello Ashley & Glider!!!! Welcome from Ohio. He sure is a handsome boy!

Thank you! i still am trying to figure out how to use this!

Better than me..(or is it "I"). Took me a month to figure out how to post a pic, and you're doing it just greyt!!!

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

Ashley, Glider is a handsome hound, for sure! :wub:

Welcome from Florida!

And welcome to the wonderful Greyhound experience! It is very addictive!

Edited by Greydawg

Cheryl - "Mom" to RUNNER (Gunnah, born 6/15/2012) and FARGO (Ridin Shotgun, born 8/21/2015). Missing my Grey-Angels HEISMAN (RX Heisman) (3/29/2005-2/1/2016) and ALEX (Bevenly) (4/15/2005-6/7/2018).

Guest ashphobiax

:wave Hi and welcome to GT

Glider is quite the handsome fellow. :beatheart

Where in SE PA?

thank you! and right now i live in lancaster :sigh: im originally from reading, and was born in the philly suburbs. :)

thank you everyone!

Edited by ashphobiax

Welcome from Maryland! You got yourself a real looker! Here's to many years of fun and bonding with Glider.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest breakxdownn

Congrats on your beautiful boy - I love the ears! I recognized him when I saw the picture because you got him from Keystone! :blush (We got our first grey last year from Keystone and of course I'm always looking at the site.) Best of luck! :)

Guest ashphobiax

yup! he is a keystone grey! and its kinda funny, Dianne told me about him the day after they knew they were getting him! and i knew i wanted him and i had him when they put him up on the site so as soon as they put him up they had to pull him back down! he got shipped up to PA on a thursday and he was in my living room the following wednesday :lol

Guest breakxdownn

yup! he is a keystone grey! and its kinda funny, Dianne told me about him the day after they knew they were getting him! and i knew i wanted him and i had him when they put him up on the site so as soon as they put him up they had to pull him back down! he got shipped up to PA on a thursday and he was in my living room the following wednesday :lol

We got Finley that quickly too - we were told about a week before about him and that he was recovering from a broken leg, etc, and the following weekend we brought him home. Be prepared for people to ooo and ahh over him - we get it all the time with Finley (now Jax too) :)! People act like they are mystical extinct creatures sometimes..."Is that a GREYHOUND? ...Did he RACE?!" :lol Good luck! Maybe we'll see you at the walk on City Island sometime!

Guest ashphobiax

We got Finley that quickly too - we were told about a week before about him and that he was recovering from a broken leg, etc, and the following weekend we brought him home. Be prepared for people to ooo and ahh over him - we get it all the time with Finley (now Jax too) :)! People act like they are mystical extinct creatures sometimes..."Is that a GREYHOUND? ...Did he RACE?!" :lol Good luck! Maybe we'll see you at the walk on City Island sometime!

oh i know! some old lady chased me down yesterday to tell me she loved my "big" dog then she said "is that a great dane" :blink: i went into explaining he was a greyhound and he raced and blahblahblah.