Valley Fever

I have never had a dog with this so was wondering if anyone has info or good sites to get info. He is hot having any issues & was just started on meds but wanted the educate myself

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Check this site: My link

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Do you know what his titers are? Two of my greys were very low positive and went on meds for a year and were fine afterwards. I, myself, was just diagnosed with VF last month!

No but will get the info but I think they are low. So hopefully that will be his outcome

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Tony had it. I assume you are getting the meds from the pharmacy in Arizona? Fluconazole is cheap now :)

Look for decreased appetite and use anything you can to get them to eat. Tony was quite the challenge but we did it. It wasn't the VF that finally got him.....

Yep that's what he is on 200mg am-100mg pm. He loves to eat but will keep an eye on it