Dentals For Bell Walker & Bugsy

Guest patgam

Bell Walker & Bugsy are going in for dentals this morning. If you could send some good thoughts our way, I'd be most appreciative. Bugsy will more than likely lose most, if not all, of her teeth (she's 9) and Bell will lose some too (she's 10). Any bringing them home advice is definitely welcomed. Thank you from a worried mom. Pat G

Positive thoughts for Bell Walker and Bugsy. Sorry no advice here. Lexie hasn't had to have a dental yet, (knock on wood,) but prayers that everything goes well. Lexie sends some slurpy kisses to both of them. (pm me or fb message me. I would like to know where u are having them done.

Lexie is gone but not forgotten.💜

Bell Walker & Bugsy are going in for dentals this morning. If you could send some good thoughts our way, I'd be most appreciative. Bugsy will more than likely lose most, if not all, of her teeth (she's 9) and Bell will lose some too (she's 10). Any bringing them home advice is definitely welcomed. Thank you from a worried mom. Pat G

Update: Both are home, Bell lost 10 teeth & I'm surprised at that. Bugsy only lost 7 & her teeth were worse. Go Figure! Bell is resting on my bed. Bugsy is giving me major stink eye & won't even come near me and she's my cuddly one. Well, maybe when the drugs totally wear off....so now I am going to have an adult beverage & watch them rest. Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. This was a ruff day for me, but it all worked out well. :)