Bully Sticks

Guest leemc

Best Bully Sticks.com

They are having a sale today on the 6" and 12" bully sticks. Use code NOVSAVE12

They also sell through Ebay under the same name, I think.

Edited by PattyE

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

Love bestbullysticks.com also. They even included a free toy in with my first order. Anybody know how often they get in the Monster sticks? How to tell when they do without checking website everyday?

I too use Best Bully Stick, I don't even buy the odor free ones and they're not at all smelly.

I agree. I've had odor free & regular being chewed at same time and can't tell the difference between them.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Me being me - I looked at every option on BestBullySticks.com and found that ordering 100 of the 7" regular bully sticks provides the lowest price per piece, at $1.12 each (not including shipping) :)

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

Guest Wasserbuffel

I get the 12" thick. I bought a couple Jumbo one time along with the order of Thick ones, the difference in diameter was so minimal that once they were in the same bag I couldn't pick the Jumbo's out. I don't order them because I don't think they're worth the extra cost.

Guest FrankieWylie

The boys had their first bully sticks tonight! Gave them each a 6 in one. Magic basically just chomped the hell out of his....finished it in 5 minutes or less. Charlie chewed and chewed and chewed and it kept him occupied for 20+ minutes!