My Visit At Osu

Sweet! :)

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Joe is fully recovered from his experience yesterday. Since he read that he should get TWO trips to the drive thru he hasn't stopped bugging me (Thanks Ellen :angry::lol:lol)

Dr. Christina hulled his corns for me. He had three!. So he is very happy today, tearing around the place with his current favorite toy -- a three foot long snake with six squeakers and a rattle. Of course, he is now happily settled in his slumber ball waiting for his bedtime snack (peanut butter with artemisinin).

Oh, and I sent a quick email to Dr. Couto today thanking him. I also told him about his houndish name, Dr. CoolToes. He loved it. Direct quote: "My new name rocks!"

Thanks everyone for replying.

Jane

p.s. I'm sure Joe would be happy to say a few words but I would hate to wake him up for anything short of the aforementioned peanut butter.

Hey Joe I was thinking about you and wondering what you were up to. Glad to hear about all the neat cookies and cookies and cookies and burger and ice cremem and stuff and of course your aceing yer physical. Thanks for the update and keep on truckin. For you::kiss2:inlove

I loved Joe's report of his OSU visit! It just re-enforces my belief that they are doing such wonderful, important work.

And yay for clear lungs, or as Dude used to say, your "chestal hexrays are kleer"! :yay

Joe, you are a sweet, precious boy, and your Mom loves you very much. Please continue to post these kind of updates---we need to hear them!

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown