Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster.

Guest AmberStar47988

Guest AmberStar47988

Hello GTers! My name is Amber, and I'm Nancy's (Corbysmom) daughter. Mom has been here for a few years, so I finally decided to come out of hiding to say hello. :)

Amber with Adam the Greyhound and Asia the Whippet-Lab mix

Guest AmberStar47988

Wow! Thank you for the awesome welcome everybody. :) NANCY!!! So good to see you again! :D

Adam's racing name is HG Zancho. He's the handsome dude in my profile picture. Adam tried to play with the other Hounds during his schooling races so he was kindly invited to never come back to the racetrack. LOL He's been my baby since March of 2007, and has the dubious distinction of being the poor baby in the "Adam and Amber Attacked By A Pitbull" thread a few years ago. Adam and I are as right as rain now!

Guest AmberStar47988

Jane, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your baby! :( My Asia is 9 1/2. She's had Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency since puppyhood (the reason she was bounced around and finally adopted by me) and has recently developed diabetes and kidney failure, two of the most common middle-age complications of EPI that can develop. I'm not sure how long she has, but she's comfortable for the moment.

I'm glad I'm not the only witty person who came up with the breed name Whippedor. If people ask and I want to be fancy, I tell them she's a Whippedor Retrieve-it.

Give your baby's littermate a kiss for me.

Guest CorbysMom

Hello GTers! My name is Amber, and I'm Nancy's (Corbysmom) daughter. Mom has been here for a few years, so I finally decided to come out of hiding to say hello. :)

Amber with Adam the Greyhound and Asia the Whippet-Lab mix

Hiya, Lammie!! :P