Hello From Michigan!

Guest betheab199

Guest betheab199

Hi everyone. My name is Beth. I'm married, have 3 daughters and currently have one wonderful greyhound and 1 dwarf greyhound (aka a dachshund!) They make quite a pair!

We adopted our first greyhound in 2005. We ended up failing fostering 101, but successfully fostered many greyhounds after that.

We lost our first grey in January, currently have one lovely red brindle female, Carol, who is 11.

We adopted our pups from Compassion for Greyhounds. That group is not real active any more, and I miss my greyhound friends so that is why I came here, to interact with some great greyhound people!

Hi everyone. My name is Beth. I'm married, have 3 daughters and currently have one wonderful greyhound and 1 dwarf greyhound (aka a dachshund!) They make quite a pair!

We adopted our first greyhound in 2005. We ended up failing fostering 101, but successfully fostered many greyhounds after that.

We lost our first grey in January, currently have one lovely red brindle female, Carol, who is 11.

We adopted our pups from Compassion for Greyhounds. That group is not real active any more, and I miss my greyhound friends so that is why I came here, to interact with some great greyhound people!

Welcome Beth! This is a great site to interact with others that live and breathe Greyhounds. Glad that you joined us!

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Hi Beth! I volunteer with/foster for AFGWM. If you are in the Grand Rapids area, come on out to one of our meet & greets. Our events are listed on our website. We always love to meet new friends!

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Guest betheab199

Hi Beth! I volunteer with/foster for AFGWM. If you are in the Grand Rapids area, come on out to one of our meet & greets. Our events are listed on our website. We always love to meet new friends!

Thanks! I have been to one of your meet and greets and stayed a loooong time playing with the pups! :blush Looking forward to another soon. I see that Allies is going to be in the Jenison parade on Memorial Day. Wish I could come watch!

Welcome Beth from me and my own Beth. :) Tell us more about your greyhound (and mini-hound)! We loooove pictures.

Aww, another Beth! I have seen a few furry Beth's come through our area greyhound groups, and one of my fosters was an Amy adopted by an Amy!

I have lots of pics, just not sure how to get them on the posts.....

To post pictures, you need to put them on a hosting site like Photobucket, and then post the IMG links in your message. Here are more instructions: http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php/topic/121707-how-to-post-a-picture/

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

Hi from Rimouski !!

Beautiful girly :wub:

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou

Guest mcsheltie

Welcome! Carol is gorgeous!!!

If you need a GH fix check out GRACE's calendar of events. Link to our web site is in my siggie. We have stuff going on all over the state. Hope to meet you in person soon.

Guest Bean_Scotch

Welcome! I also foster/volunteer with Allies for Greyhounds of West Michigan! Come out and see us again! www.afgwm.org! Welcome to GT!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest savvyprchick

Welcome... I remember Carol! I fostered/adopted from CfG and was on their board for a while. I have Lulu, who was part of the three coyote hunter puppies that came through nearly five years ago!