1 Year...

Guest BrockGusDad

Guest BrockGusDad

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of the passing of my bestest friend.

Brock was sent to me by Kerry, 3 months after her death. He rescued me.

I couldn't have asked for a sweeter, kinder soul.

Thank you so very much, Ker!

Guest Champsmom

Deepest sympathys to you in this time. Sounds like he was very very loved remember he will always be with you .

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}

Know that Kerry and Brock are smiling down on you today...and every day... :f_pink:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Very sorry Ed...

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

So sorry. They are always with us.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Thinking of you.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Just some hugs and eskimo kisses from the furkids. I'm glad Brock rescued you, and glad you have some beautiful memories of him to keep you whole.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest tedsmom

ed---

your post gave me goosebumps.

your strength and spirituality helped me so much after i lost ted and i will forever be grateful. i cannot imagine what it feels like on an anniversary of something so terible. the losses you have endured make mine pale in comparison and i can only hope i can have half the positive aura you radiate.

my thoughts are with you during this bittersweet time.

molly

Guest BrockGusDad

Thank you much for all for your kind words.

Those who have been touched by grey magic become very special people...

Guest canagreyts

Dear Ed,

Hope you will always be touched by treasured memories. You are a very special person. You seem like such a wise man and you make me feel like I can accomplish so much even though I don't know you (but I sure wish I did :) ) Take care, my thoughts are with you.

Guest TheMackeyPack

((((((((((((Dr. Ed)))))))))))))))

they are always with us, that is the most amazing thing. I miss Roo so much that it hurts sometimes, usually when I feel that way, I get some kind of sign that he is around. :colgate

Keri has Brock and they are watching you and hugging you every day

Deb