Hello From Wyoming

Guest chimni

Welcome, Sophi is so beautiful

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

NCHS! Mustangs!

Quote from DH (who doesn't go on Greytalk):

"All hail to Casper High School NCHS"

-NCHS Class of '88

There was more to the song, but I don't type fast enough! :lol

Sorry for the thread hijack, Jeremy. :blush

Rebecca
with Atlas the borzoi, Luna the pyr, and Madison the cat, always missing Sahara(Flyin Tara Lyn) and Coltrane(Blue on By) the greyhounds

Guest gurehaundo

Welcome! Our white hound, Tenn, was a coyote-hunting Greyhound from Wyoming. I didn't know about FORG at the time, so I adopted Tenn from CGA. CGA picked Tenn up, and I adopted her about a week later. I used to live in western Colorado, but have since moved to Washington. I'm finding it funny that I adopted a white Greyhound from Wyoming and you adopted one to live in Wyoming! Congratulations!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest chimni

Greetings from Nowhere, WY.

Summer up here means nothing to do but enjoy the big skies...

pond2.jpg

and hop in the swimmin holes

pond.jpg

• 4 years later...
Guest chimni

We moved (and moved and moved)!

After Wyoming, we lived in Albuquerque for a year, then San Antonio for 2 years, and now we're in our forever (?) home of Santa Rosa, CA.

Anyone know of any greyhound get togethers up here? It would be great to meet up with the local houndies sometime soon!

sofia1_zps9k166jjl.jpg

Sofia in the Japanese area of the San Antonio Botanical Gardens on a dog day.

sofia2_zpsa6okzddt.jpg

In our new home, after a long hot drive along Hwy 40, waiting for the truck with her bed to arrive.

Guest MnMDogs

She's as striking as ever! Look into greyhound friends for life (CA adoption group) on Facebook. There are a lot of northern CA folks out your way :).